Home / COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 we are operating by appointment only. All appointments must be pre-booked. Walk-ins are not permitted, however same day may be available. Should you require an appointment for wigs, top-pieces, headwear and accessories please text 705-984-9447, use the Contact us.
Require products? Curbside pick up and drop off are also available. Check out our
* Our doors are locked this allows us the opportunity to eliminate all walk in retail traffic and to ensure that all touch points are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between appointments.
* We have expanded our touch points to include debit machine and door handles.
* Bathroom is being cleaned and disinfected after each client.
* Hair Prosthesis Centre has moved into the separated space at our Mapleview location thus allowing curbside access and reducing contact points and travel for clients and staff.
* We have created an online shop where you can purchase care products, hats and more. Offering a base price for ship to home or FREE curbside pick up.
* We are only taking one appointment at a time per room.
* You will notice lots of signage in regards to social distancing, cough control, hand sanitizing and hand washing.
* We have a mobile debit machine and ipad and will check you out in your seat eliminating the use of the front counter.
* Masks are required upon entering.
WHAT TO EXPECT
* When making an appointment we will ask for First and Last Name as well as an email address.
* We will email you a What to Expect email with registration form as well as a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
* We will be wearing a mask and we will ask you and your guest to wear one as well.
* We are allowing one guest for wig selection purposes however we will ask that they remain seated in order to reduce touch points and traffic.
* Wig caps (provided) are worn and timelines are followed this may mean that you require a second appointment in order to make a final decision. That’s okay.
It has always been our practice to sanitize and disinfect chairs, brushes, mirror handles etc between each client. It’s what we have always done!
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our team and our clients. We ask if you are not feeling well to please reschedule your appointment. Should you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to ask us as we are here to help.