Home / Corona Virus
If you are walking through our doors for an appointment, knowing what measures we are taking will put you at ease.
Due to the nature of our business, many of our clients have low or compromised immune systems. Therefore it has always been our practice to sanitize and disinfect chairs, brushes, mirror handles etc between each client. It’s what we have always done!
As a result of COVID-19 we have made some adjustments to our operations that we want to share with you.
* Our doors are locked this allows us the opportunity to eliminate all walk in retail traffic and to ensure that all touch points are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between appointments.
* We have expanded our touch points to include debit machine and door handles.
* Bathroom is being cleaned and disinfected after each client.
* Hair Prosthesis Centre has moved into the separated space at our Mapleview location thus allowing curbside access and reducing contact points and travel for clients and staff.
* We have created an online shop where you can purchase care products, hats and more. Offering a base price for ship to home or FREE curbside pick up.
* We are only taking one appointment at a time per room.
* You will notice lots of signage in regards to social distancing, cough control, hand sanitizing and hand washing.
* We have a mobile debit machine and ipad and will check you out in your seat eliminating the use of the front counter.
What to Expect
* When making an appointment we will ask for First and Last Name as well as an email address.
* We will email you a What to Expect email with registration form as well as a series of COVID-19 screening questions.
* We will be wearing a mask and we will ask you and your guest to wear one as well.
* We are allowing one guest for wig selection purposes however we will ask that they remain seated in order to reduce touch points and traffic.
* Wig caps (provided) are worn and timelines are followed this may mean that you require a second appointment in order to make a final decision. That’s okay.