How many cancer and hair loss clients have you worked with?
The numbers are into tens of thousands of happy customers since 1981.
What facilities do you have in house?
- 5 Private Rooms
- Hair additions
- Full Service Hair Piece Salon with stylist
- Full line of Accessories for the hair replacement and hair loss industry.
- Customized Fittings
- Trichology consultations and programs.
- How long does it take to receive a hairpiece?
Depending on the client’s needs we may have an appropriate hair system in stock for same day purchase and customization.
- If a wig has to be ordered, how long does it take to be delivered?
4-5 days for a customized in stock piece and Up to 8 weeks for a custom designed system.
- What are the types of hair used in hair replacements?
Human, synthetic or a combination of both.
- How do I protect my hair replacement from unnecessary wear?
Place a satin slip cover over the pillow you are resting on. Regular care and maintenance to lessen frizz and tangles.
- What do I do when I am not wearing my new hair?
Place it on a stand this will prevent the hair fibers from flattening, or the possibility of your hair becoming frizzy. It also allows the inside of the hair prosthesis to air out.
- Can I wear a wig while sleeping?
Wearing a wig while sleeping is not recommended as it will age the hair piece 8 hours of sleeping on a synthetic product is equal to 30 days of wear.
- What about long term storage?
Turn the wig inside out, and place it in a box away from heat.
- What is involved in caring for your new hair?
There is regular maintenance to be completed at home.
Reconditioning is recommended by your hair replacement technician and should take place approximately every 8 to 12 weeks.
For hygienic reasons, you should wash your hair replacement system every 8 to 10 wearing days. Proper cleansing techniques can be discussed upon determining the piece best suited to you.
- Is other financial assistance available?
Under extenuating circumstances, payment options may be available.
- What is the range of prices for your hair replacements, and what does the full cost include?
Prices generally range from:
Synthetic wigs: $150-$700
Human Hair wigs: $500-$2000
Partial systems: These prices are dependent on the coverage size, whether its standard or customized and the length of the hair.
Customization and Fitting
- What follow up service is available, with and without charges?
Adjustments are always complimentary for our hair pieces.