1. How many cancer and hair loss clients have you worked with?
- Between our Toronto office and the Barrie location, the numbers are into
tens of thousands of happy customers since 1981.
2. What facilities do you have in house?
|Full line of accessories
- Information on various services within the Cancer community.
3. Is other financial assistance available?
- Under extenuating circumstances, payment options maybe available.
4. What is the range of prices for your hair replacements, and what does the full cost include?
- Prices generally range from:
- Partial Systems
These prices are dependent on size, custom vs. customized.
These prices include:
Styling, Fitting, Maintenance demonstration and subsequent adjustments or trimming.
5. What follow up service is available, with and without charges?
- Initial Adjusting and Trimming for hair prosthesis is FREE
Maintenance: Shampoo, Conditioned & Refurbish
||$85 for reg. colour to $120 for 3 tone high or low lighting
6. How long does it take to receive a hair piece or graph?
- Depending on the client needs we may have an appropriate hair system in stock. (same day)
7. If one has to be ordered it usually requires?
- 24 - 48 hrs. is the average time required for a customized in stock inventory. 8 weeks for custom system. Full Wigs and Partial Systems
8. What are the types of Hair Used in Hair Replacements?
9. How do I protect my hair replacement from unnecessary wear?
- Place a satin slip cover over the pillow you are resting on. Use bio-silk therapy regularly to lessen frizz and tangles.
10. What do I do when I am not wearing my new hair?
- Place it on a mannequin head or over the top of a long necked container. (This will prevent the hair fibers from flattening, or the possibility of your hair becoming frizzy). Avoid heat with synthetic. (i.e. oven, steam, BBQ)
11. Can I wear a wig while sleeping?
- Wearing a wig while sleeping is not recommended
12. What about long term storage?
- Turn the wig inside out, and place it in a box away from heat.
13. What is involved in caring for Your New Hair?
- Human or synthetic hair replacements are best restyled and re-conditioned by your hair replacement technician. Re-conditioning should take place approximately every eight to twelve weeks. For hygienic reasons, the hair replacement should be washed every eight to ten wearing days. If you choose to wash the hair replacement yourself, proper cleansing techniques can be discussed upon determining the piece best suited to you.
14. Are hair transplants painful?
- Most procedures create different levels of discomfort. This often differs from one client to another. Every effort is made to reduce discomfort by staging treatments and if necessary administering an anesthetic or pain suppressant. This will be reviewed in detail before any treatments are initiated.
15. How long does a transplant treatment take?
- This depends on the treatment and the client. It is best to discuss this during your assessment
16. How many Transplant procedures are needed?
- This depends on the client.
17. How often can these Hair Transplantation procedures be performed?
- This depends greatly on the number of sessions required. Procedures may be spaced out as far as the client wishes
18. What if the areas are totally separate?
- Sessions can be much closer - within days apart
19. What are the final results of transplantation success?
- At least 90% to 100% of the hairs will accept the transplant.
20. What payment options are available?
- Visa, cash, debit, postdated cheques.
21. Do you carry blended wigs ( human hair + synthetic)?
- We do carry blended products. You need to treat the styling and maintenance differently. Each hair type need to be treated separately. This can be more difficult yo do yourself.